THE BREWERS OF EUROPE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
A virtual event about sustainability in the brewing sector. Featuring: industry leaders, policy chiefs, high-level expert panels and fascinating practical information webinars over two days.
20 & 21 OCTOBER 2020
Free participation upon registration.
Official EU Green Week partner event.
- Login credentials to connect to the forum online platform will be sent to registrants by email on Monday 19/10. A reminder will be sent on Tuesday 20/10 shortly before the start of the opening session.
- All sessions will be fully conducted in English.
- All timetables in the programme are using Central European Time (CET).
Closing Session — A EURACTIV VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
A sustainable brewing sector: What does it mean and how can it be accelerated?
14:00 – 14:05 (CET)
Welcome & house rules
- Brian Maguire, Journalist, Euractiv
14:00 – 14:15 (CET)
- Paolo Lanzarotti, CEO, Asahi Europe & International
- Ivan Štefanec MEP
- Rozalina Petrova, Member of Cabinet of EU Environment Commissioner
- Mark Demesmaeker, Co-opted Senator, Belgium
14:15 – 15:15 (CET)
Discussion and Q&A
15:15- 15:20 (CET)
- Pierre-Olivier Bergeron, Secretary General, The Brewers of Europe