THE BREWERS OF EUROPE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
A virtual event about sustainability in the brewing sector. Featuring: industry leaders, policy chiefs, high-level expert panels and fascinating practical information webinars over two days.
20 & 21 OCTOBER 2020
Free participation upon registration.
Official EU Green Week partner event.
- Login credentials to connect to the forum online platform will be sent to registrants by email on Monday 19/10. A reminder will be sent on Tuesday 20/10 shortly before the start of the opening session.
- All sessions will be fully conducted in English.
- All timetables in the programme are using Central European Time (CET).
TECHNICAL SESSION 1 — CO-PRODUCTS, NATURE, BIODIVERSITY & LIFE
10:30 – 10:35 (CET)
Introduction from the moderator
- Monica Mandrutiu, Quality Lead, Asahi Breweries Europe Group
10:35 – 11:15 (CET)
- Jean-Claude Merciol, Head of Unit, LIFE Governance, DG Environment, European Commission
- Thomas Monin, Coproduct Development Specialist, AB InBev
- David San Martín Errea , Efficient & Sustainable Processes, AZTI, Spain
- Rodolphe Paternostre, Co-founder, BeerFood, Belgium
11:15 – 11:30 (CET)
Moderated panel and audience debate