THE BREWERS OF EUROPE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
A virtual event about sustainability in the brewing sector. Featuring: industry leaders, policy chiefs, high-level expert panels and fascinating practical information webinars over two days.
20 & 21 OCTOBER 2020
Free participation upon registration.
Official EU Green Week partner event.
- Login credentials to connect to the forum online platform will be sent to registrants by email on Monday 19/10. A reminder will be sent on Tuesday 20/10 shortly before the start of the opening session.
- All sessions will be fully conducted in English.
- All timetables in the programme are using Central European Time (CET).
TECHNICAL SESSION 2 — ENERGY
13:15 – 13:20 (CET)
- Fleur Poets, Corporate Affairs Director Europe, ABInBev
13:20 – 14:00 (CET)
- Stéphane Rouschmeyer, Regional Capex & Project Manager, Asahi Breweries Europe Group
- Eugenio Caruana, Chief Operating Officer, Simmonds Farsons Cisk Brewery, Malta
- Jorge Paradela, Corporate Affairs Director Europe, Heineken
14:00 – 14:15 (CET)
Moderated panel and audience debate