THE BREWERS OF EUROPE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
A virtual event about sustainability in the brewing sector. Featuring: industry leaders, policy chiefs, high-level expert panels and fascinating practical information webinars over two days.
20 & 21 OCTOBER 2020
Free participation upon registration.
Official EU Green Week partner event.
- Login credentials to connect to the forum online platform will be sent to registrants by email on Monday 19/10. A reminder will be sent on Tuesday 20/10 shortly before the start of the opening session.
- All sessions will be fully conducted in English.
- All timetables in the programme are using Central European Time (CET).
TECHNICAL SESSION 3 — The circular economy
WITH SUPPORT FROM THE EUROPEAN BREWERY CONVENTION
09:00 – 09:05 (CET)
Introduction from the moderator
- Tiago Brandão, President, European Brewery Convention
09:05 – 09:45 (CET)
- Nicolas Declerq, Passionate Founder, Leopold 7 Brewery, Belgium
- Mauricio Domínguez-Adame Lanuza, CSR Director, Heineken, Spain
- Federico Sannella, Corporate Affairs Director, Peroni, Italy
- Adélaïde Esteve, Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Brasseurs de France
09:45 – 10:00 (CET)
Moderated panel and audience debate