THE BREWERS OF EUROPE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
A virtual event about sustainability in the brewing sector. Featuring: industry leaders, policy chiefs, high-level expert panels and fascinating practical information webinars over two days.
20 & 21 OCTOBER 2020
Free participation upon registration.
Official EU Green Week partner event.
- Login credentials to connect to the forum online platform will be sent to registrants by email on Monday 19/10. A reminder will be sent on Tuesday 20/10 shortly before the start of the opening session.
- All sessions will be fully conducted in English.
- All timetables in the programme are using Central European Time (CET).
TECHNICAL SESSION 4 — HOW TO BUILD SUSTAINABLE SMALL BREWERIES
10:30 – 10:35 (CET)
Introduction from the moderator
- Stephen Livens, Policy Manager, Product Assurance & Supply Chain, British Beer & Pub Association
10:35 – 11:15 (CET)
- Jacobo Fernández Pons, Fernández Pons Brewery, Spain
- Steven van den Berg, Brewmaster and Head of Production, Gulpener, Netherlands,
- Gabriela-Maria Straka, Director of Communications & Sustainability, Brau Union, Austria
- Alain De Laet, CEO, Huyghe Brewery, Belgium
11:15 – 11:30 (CET)
Moderated panel and audience debate