THE BREWERS OF EUROPE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
A virtual event about sustainability in the brewing sector. Featuring: industry leaders, policy chiefs, high-level expert panels and fascinating practical information webinars over two days.
20 & 21 OCTOBER 2020
Free participation upon registration.
Official EU Green Week partner event.
THE SUSTAINABILITY FORUM
Caring for the environment, nature and biodiversity is a top priority for us in Europe. As an official partner of the European Commission’s EU Green Week, this event will help unpick how sustainability policy will affect brewers and what it means for you.
From small to large brewers, each of us can make changes that benefit our planet – the technical sessions will showcase the best examples of how this is already being done.
From harnessing geothermal energy, to returning nutrients to nature, people aim to have a positive impact on our world and beer production can be part of a sustainable future. This event will show you how.
- Insight from policymakers and specialists on how the EU Green Deal impacts brewing and how beer producers can contribute to the Green Recovery.
- Leading breweries explain their approach to sustainability ambitions and initiatives.
- Hear from brewers with practical examples and best practice case studies about the latest techniques for:
- increasing biodiversity with by-products,
- improving energy efficiency of their brewery,
- reducing waste in packaging and water conservation.
- 20/10/2020 from 09:00 to 10:15 CET
Brewers and sustainability
- 20/10/2020 from 10:30 to 11:30 CET
Co-products, Nature, Biodiversity & Life
- 20/10/2020 from 13:15 to 14:15 CET
- 21/10/2020 from 09:00 to 10:00 CET
The circular economy with support from the European Brewery Convention
- 21/10/2020 from 10:30 to 11:30 CET
How to build sustainable small breweries
- 21/10/2020 from 14:00 to 15:30 CET
A sustainable brewing sector: What does it mean and how can it be accelerated?